Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:40:43 +0200
From:      Eric Dillenseger <eric@naxalite.ath.cx>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Huge fonts in mozilla with nvidia driver

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 12:23:23PM +0200, Eric Dillenseger wrote:
> I just set a fbsd 5.1 box and installed the nvidia driver.
> Now when I launch X with nvidia driver mozilla display very huge fonts
> (in menu, dialog boxes, etc.)
> When using nv driver, no problem.
> I'm desperately searching for a fix, unsuccessfully.
>=20
And just found the trick. As usually when posting for help :/
Need to use DisplaySize <width> <height> in Monitor section of=20
XF86Config.
So i'm posting it to be in the archives.
May help some other people.

--=20
> Enfin vivement les procs optique qui ne chaufferont pas trop ;-)
Vivement les proc quantiques, en rajoutant un gla=E7on, on pourra m=EAme=20
les boire ...
[ Eric Dillenseger GPG(OxFF352913) eric(at)naxalite(dot)ath(dot)cx ]

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q--