Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:24:09 +0100
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of Applixware (native FBSD)

On Tue, 07-Mar-2000 at 05:28:38 -0800, Dann Lunsford wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 10:08:45AM +0100, Andre Albsmeier wrote:
> >
> > I want to import M$-Word Documents and this doesn't work.
> > The issue (microsoft's expression for bug) is currently being checked.
> >
> I've had it about a month now, and I do this all the time (My job
> is a major MS infection site; that's the reason I bought Applix).

Same why I have to use it :-(

> Hmm.  What level of FreeBSD are you running? And what exactly happens

3.4-STABLE

> when you try to import?

I get an error:

MY_PATH2APPLIX/axdata/filters/olefilter/olefilter, java libraries not found.

The Applixware support guy asked me if I had a jdk115 or jre116 directory
somewhere but I don't. There are similar issues in

http://www.smartbeak.com/SmartBeak.ent?ENT_COMMAND=INFOBASE_VIEW&ID=5000353

and

http://www.smartbeak.com/SmartBeak.ent?ENT_COMMAND=INFOBASE_VIEW&ID=5000406

but they refer to an older version. I have 4.42.

	-Andre