Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 18:28:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com
Subject:   Re: Holy Moley Batman... I love ccd.  and BTW, if you need 4gb d

On 17:05:56 Terry Lambert wrote:

>> Looked. Haven't called. Also checked the Mouser catalog. Would you
>> believe neither lists *any* standard HD/Floppy power connectors?
>
>That's because they are keyed Molex connectors, and aren't called
>"HD/Floppy power connectors".

Doesn't matter what they are called, neither DigiKey nor Mouser has
anything that *looks* like 'em in their catalogs.

Others have offered the exact Molex part number for what I describe.
I have the Molex catalog myself. But for little 10 or 20 piece
acquisitions its much easier to call DigiKey and use a charge card
than to bug my local distributor(s) for samples.
--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net