Date:      26 Nov 1998 21:05:17 +0100
From:      Staffan Ulfberg <staffanu@nada.kth.se>
To:        "FreeBSD Stable List" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sysinstall / version.h

Hello,

Yesterday night I cvsupped my system for the first time, and today
I've built and installed world.  Everything built ok, and the machine
booted ok.  Very nice indeed.  One small problem, though:

The build of the /stand directory toold (sysinstall) failed.  The
problem seems to be that sysinstall.h includes "version.h", which is
not available.  I simply commented the include line out, and the
program built successfully.

So, is my "version.h" mysteriously missing, or should it really be
gone?

BTW, if someone could tell me (or point me to the relevant docs) how
to interpret the cvsup log files, I would appreciate it.  Can they be
used to determine what files changed during the cvsup?

Staffan