Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:46:20 -0700
From:      "Jesus R. Camou" <jcamou@COX.net>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Archiving press articles

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:52:20PM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:

> I was going to commit www/76845, but when I went to archive the article
> I found that as well as compressed HTML files, we also have PostScript
> copies of the articles backed up.
>
> Could someone please update /c/www/bsddoc/press/README with a note on
> how those PostScript files are generated?  I'm dead in the water now.
>
> Thanks,

Is www/76845 going to be committed? I'm waiting for other article
that is going to be released soon (although I'm not certain of
the date) and I'd like to send it for addition.  I truly prefer
sending a pr when I do not have other one in the same doc or web
page still open.

--
Jesus R. Camou <jcamou@COX.net>
jcamou@es.FreeBSD.org