Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 12:18:38 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   jhs fixes & additions

All my accumulated src & ports patches & new stuff is on
        http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/src/bsd/fixes/FreeBSD/
                src/generic/ & src/jhs/ & ports/generic/ & ports/jhs/
& script:      bsd/fixes/customise
I run all this stuff localy, but generic/ stuff is probably of general interest.

Of course I don't just leave the stuff there, new stuff I post.
It's all laid out in parallel (to src/ & ports/) tree structure

There's a sys/Makefile a ports/mail/exmh & loads more,
Share & Enjoy :-)	(& feel free to commit whatever you like :-)

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org		http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/