Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:44:53 +0100
From:      Anders Nordahl <ano@du.se>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   netgraph l2tp setup problems

Hi,
I am trying to setup a l2tp server, but being new to the concept of
netgraph i can't understand how it is supposed to be done.
What I am trying to do is a VPN concentrator using l2tp and IPSec, I
have found some rather vague references that this should be possible (
but almost all seem to be somewhat old).

I've gotten as far as getting ng_ksocket to deliver packets to ng_l2tp
(or so it seems) but I suspect I need something akin to mpd inorder to
connect a ng_ppp instance to each session_xxxx hook as they get created,
which results in a couple of questions:

- Has someone already done this?
- Is there such a beast as "mpd for l2tp"?

I am trying to run this on an pc running 5.1-CURRENT

Any pointers, suggestions etc would be much appreciated.

/Anders