Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:56:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@freebsd.scds.com>
To:        jef53313@bayou.uh.edu
Cc:        sworkman@nidlink.com, freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Binaries

   I tried to use one of these (2.2.6R) today, but found the package simply
   too large. Is 60+ megs what Mozilla really requires for just the browser?
   Or does that give a full comunicator-like install. If it is not just the
   browser, is it possible we could see a stand-alone system at some point in
   time for those of us who lack the diskspace but would like to try Mozilla?

It's a full communicator-like install.  Currently mozilla is in alpha testing
only.  Unless you are planning on developing it (in which case you'll need
Motif and the Mozilla sources), you should go with the netscape4-navigator
port.

TTYL,
-Justin Seger-