Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:55:28 +0900
From:      KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why dose'nt install objformat?

Why objformat does not install in stable? There is nothing anywhere in
stable source tree. Normally would be installed at
/usr/src/usr.bin/objformat. I copied it from -current, but
installation did not correct,and important /usr/bin/* binaries were
died! Anyway I recover by coping those files from 2.2.7....