Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:22:07 +0800 (CST)
From:      ywliu@phi.Sinica.EDU.tw (Yen-Wei Liu)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to extract function prototypes from source code ?

Hi,

This is not really directly related to FreeBSD programming, but...

I do remember there is a switch in GCC that can extract function prototypes
(declarations) from source code to a seperate file so it's easier
to build up header files, but however I cannot find it anymore. Didn't
my memory serve me wrong ? How can I do this ?

---
Hoffmann Yen-Wei Liu (Taipei, Taiwan)

"It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool."
                        - Calvin said to Hobbes, Calvin and Hobbes.

E-mail addr : (Personal) ywliu@tpts4.seed.net.tw
              (Business) ywliu@sinanet.com

(For personal or confidential messages, please apply the following PGP
 key and mail to ywliu@tpts4.seed.net.tw)