Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:21:20 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From:      Trent Waddington <s337240@student.uq.edu.au>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Stallman stalls again'

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

> Actually, if you really want to get it into mainstream gcc, it seems
> to me that RMS is the wrong guy to ask.  Have you tried the gcc team?
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html
> I don't know whether they'll agree with RMS: I suspect not.

Thanks, I was asking RMS legal questions in particular whether I should go
after the copyright assignment to the FSF when this ugliness began.  For
those who don't know, before anything will be included in gcc you have to
assign your copyright to the FSF and obtain a letter of diclaimer from any
employer you have at the time.

Trent