Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Screen Shot

	Perhaps what we are getting at here is that we want a graphical
catalogue of default desktop user configurations.  I could see this as
handy both as a flyer to show prospective desktop users and as useful way
to see what type of interface is appealing.

	If we go much beyong this we start stepping into the real of
tutorial and user education of features/functionality and I feel that is
better accomplished in the "Complete FreeBSD".

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,