Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 08:14:28 -0500
From:      Lotus_Mail_Exchange@CSERVE4.CCMAIL.compuserve.com
To:        "INTERNET:hackers@freefall.freebsd.org" <hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   NON-DELIVERY of:  hackers-digest V1 #1666

Sender: owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org
From: <owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:18:40 -0800 (PST)
To: freebsd-hackers-digest@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hackers-digest V1 #1666

hackers-digest           Thursday, 21 November 1996     Volume 01 : Number 1666

In this issue:
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
Re: Pentium Pro status
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
AIIIEEEEE... 3.0-current no bootee
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
Regexp ambiguity (Was: cvs commit:  src/gnu/lib/libregex ...)
Re: any suggestions?
Re: Device driver development
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
Perl comment
Re: Device driver development
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!
VOP_READ (etc)  man page (man 9)
Re: vx driver problems
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Re: Who needs Perl? We do!

From: Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:47:06 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Who needs Perl? We do!

> Next point, people are jumping on Perl about how we have so few system
> utils based on it it should go, where are the utils based on TCL?
> (And as for incompatiable versions... Do all the ports work with
> our version of TCL?)

This is an argument *against* TCL, not an argument *for* PERL.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
- ---
or previous employers.