Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:42:19 +0100
From:      eT <eT@KryptoKom.DE>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Windows NT3.1 really works!

hey guys!  must say i knew that there was something good about NT3.1.

for a long time i had this problem on my desk.  no matter how hard i tried
to stir my coffee gently, i always seem to leave these coffee stains/rings
on my desk.  well, no more!  a friend of mine gave me a few NT3.1 CD's
and ever since, by carefully placing the coffee mug on the CD whenever
not drinking from it, no more stains!  the stains are successfully blocked
by NT3.1.

question is, will this work for NT4.x?

eT

--