Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 13:53:37 -0700
From:      Gary Schrock <root@eyelab.psy.msu.edu>
To:        v942429@si.hhs.nl
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Make world RELENG_2_2 Thursday May 15 -- problem!

>Now my question is: "how can I possibly adress this problem??"
>This is a remote machine.. and I hope there is no need for me to actually
need
>to go where it resides.. it's a lonnngggg trip.

Whelp, easiest way I've found to deal with it is to reboot the machine.
Unfortunataly, not being able to log in really means you need to either go
to the machine or find someone there that can go and hit a ctrl-alt-delete
on the keyboard.

Now, my stupid question of the day for people out there on this list:  is
there any reason the make world process doesn't run ldconfig itself?  It
seems to me that if it did after rebuilding this stuff that this problem
wouldn't keep cropping up.

Gary Schrock
root@eyelab.msu.edu