Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:09:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: reviewers for a free software license

I'm not sure in what way someone would attempt to use the development of a
license as a scam, however I am sure you will inform me.

It was a minor problem with file permissions.  It is available through the
web url now that I've fixed it and was already available at the finger address
specified.

Thank you so much for checking both addresses before leaping to accuse someone
of something.