Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 2015 01:54:00 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Traditional Chinese Handbook update (Bug 193066, 193715, 193750)

Hello,

Recently I back to work on getting these tickets.  It has been a bit
long since last update of Traditional Chinese Handbook.  I use github to
keep my work:

https://github.com/lwhsu/freebsd-bug-193066

Now I think it is time for getting this to the tree, this can make other
translators continuous their good work.  The change would be large, and
my current plan to merge is splitting to two commits:

First commit would be "catch up the latest handbook architecture", these
two patches will be committed at the same time for not failing the
build:

https://github.com/lwhsu/freebsd-bug-193066/commit/078d55b118c31c3a093b57c5703e1167baced8de

And second commit contains translations in bug 193066 and my revisions:

https://github.com/lwhsu/freebsd-bug-193066/compare/078d55b118c31c3a093b57c5703e1167baced8de...master

Now I need a person has doc bit to review and approve. :)

Thanks,
Li-Wen

--
Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>