Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:59:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sar

The SCO people are pretty knowledgable (I have a few people I know working
in thier "skunkware" department). Ron Record himself is *BSD friendly as
well as my friend Kean, who was the the only "SCOboy" at the
FreeBSD dinner at USENIX =)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking