Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:20:56 -0500
From:      sglass@NASBPD01BS.ntc.nokia.com (Glass Steve NTC/Boston)
To:        jooji@webnology.com (Jasper O'Malley)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG (freebsd-chat)
Subject:   Re: When did FreeBSD begin supporting th

    Yes, UG-ly (and disgustingly relavent to me here at work).  I tried to get most of the people I communicate regularly with to use <s.i.c.> (subject Is content), but it has latin "complications".  It isn't too far of a stretch for me, but it seems to be for  others.  Maybe I'll try to go with <taf> (yes, "that's all folks")...

                          Cheers,
                              Steve