Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:44:40 +0200
From:      Alexander Klein <xelalex_maker@web.de>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Installing NetBSD on an iBook G4

Am 14.04.2017 um 02:06 schrieb Nathan Whitehorn:

> Assuming there was an attachment here, it seems to have been scrubbed
> by the mailing list.

Allow me to help out, I am the original sender of the probably scrubbed
mail to the NetBSD/MacPPC-list. ;)

Just to be clear: I did not mean to say that the problems installing
NetBSD are in any way related to having installed FreeBSD previously,
but rather that having thrown out everything related to OSX when
installing FreeBSD resulted in a situation where it becomes difficult to
install NetBSD without first bringing some OSX-stuff back.

Original text follows: