Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:11:39 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        "Ludington, Jacob" <Jacob.Ludington@ed.state.ia.us>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine

Joseph Scott wrote:
> 	Um, *cough*, you can already subscribe to get email'ed the news
> that shows up on the Daily Daemon News.  Under the box on the right hand
> side that says :"Daemon News in your e-mail"

Hmmm, this foot is yummy.  Would you like a bite, or shall I finish it
myself?

Okay, back on topic: BSD magazine, means either corporate sponsorship
or more exposure.  Generate exposure, and you'll get your magazine one
way or another.  Specific methods for exposing BSD are your regular
-advocacy fare.

Speaking of which, the second SeMIBUG meeting is tonight.  Those of
you in Southeast Michigan, check out www.semibug.mi.org and show up!

==ml

--
Michael Lucas