Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:34:46 -0500
From:      "mirrors tds.net" <mirrors@tds.net>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cvsup & cvsupd on Linux

Hi list,

I have had no success getting cvsup/cvsupd to work correctly on linux (I
know I know...but that's what I'm stuck with) I have reached out to the
folks at cm3, but they're busy.

the cvsup page references using cm3 on Linux, so that is what I am doing.
 I can compile the binaries just fine, but when i run them they just hang
after transferring an amount of data (sometimes it pulls down a bunch of
info sometimes it hangs almost immediately)   I then have to ctrl-\ for it
to quit.

When I run the daemon I connect to it fine and start to pull data down.
However it stops after a period of time and then eventually i see an
"inactivity timeout"

Does anyone have experience and could shed some light on how to get this
working correctly?

Thank you.