Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:15:23 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

The sentinels were really cool they were like a mix between spiders and a
jelly fish. They
look darn real to me in fact I think the creatures look much better than the
under water
scenes in Alien Resurrection were the "Aliens" were chasing the humans.

Noticed that the voice of the Agent sounded like Carl Sagan and the scene
were he was saying : ".... Humans are a disease and We are The Cure" -- that
short scene gave me the shills

	Cheers
	Amancio