Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 1997 14:40:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jacques Vidrine <nectar@NECTAR.COM>
To:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        "David E. Cross" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Telnet Root access

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, Narvi wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Jacques Vidrine wrote:
>
> The parandoid are the paranoid. And why do you think snooping non-modern
> monitors is harder?

It was a joke.  I was kidding.  Tongue-in-cheek.

> Like it is illeagal to export ssh from the US?

It hasn't been tested.  As far as I know, it was written outside of the
US, but that doesn't mean that you can't re-export it.

> Like there is no free ssh
> client for windows?

Not of which I know.  There is F-SECURE SSH for Windows from Data Fellows,
a commercial product.

Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>