Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:22:12 -0700
From:      steve@Watt.COM (Steve Watt)
To:        sudz@ns3g.com
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with racoon port

In <EGEAJNBPMIDPDNBOENHFIEIGCKAA.sudz@ns3g.com> you write:
>There is a problem with the latest update to racoon, question one is how do
>I roll back to an older version of a port?
>
>Colin Legendre CCNA, MCP
>sudz@ns3g.com
>http://www.ns3g.com

What problem(s) are you having?  It's working for me.

To answer your other question, you can set a date tag in the cvsup
config when you update the ports, but that's somewhat painful. You can
also (assuming it's back up) use the anoncvs server and check out the
files for the suitable date.

--
Steve Watt KD6GGD  PP-ASEL-IA          ICBM: 121W 56' 57.8" / 37N 20' 14.9"
 Internet: steve @ Watt.COM                         Whois: SW32