Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:05:17 +0000
From:      ken@mui.net
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: Your Article "Freeware: The Heart & Soul of the Internet

> In general I have been able to find a FreeBSD equivalent to most of the
> Microsoft Server applications but one.  I haven't found anything to replace
> Schedule + or Group colaberation software.  If anyone can help me there I
> would appreciate it.

Ray,

check out selina sol's groupware calendar.   make sure you look at
the forum for the bug fixes.  also, check out jann linder's changes
to the calendar (same location).  It's a cgi-script that isn't too
bad.

http://www.extropia.com/Scripts/calendar.html

forum (for bug fixes)
http://www.sidestreets.com:8080/~77