Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:04:35 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert), rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in (Rahul Siddharthan), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On "intelligent people" and "dangers to BSD"

At 12:16 PM 3/21/2000 , Terry Lambert wrote:

>TenDRA.  You should make it do linker sets, and then we can compile
>FreeBSD with it.

I have no idea what sort of shape TenDRA is in. As I understand it,
it was the product of a research project which stopped after the
initial proof of concept and before the compiler produced well-optimized
code.... It might require quite a bit of work to become competitive.
I'd want to work with a team on this.

--Brett