Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:18:54 +0000
From:      ken@mui.net
To:        "hackers@FreeBSD.ORG" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Fw: Your Article "Freeware: The Heart & Soul of the Internet

> If there's any resistance at ORA, it looks to me like the
> (english-speaking) *BSD market isn't big enough, or the market
> is suffering from aftershocks of the "fractionalization" of
> the *BSD movement.

actually, perhaps all it may take is for lots of us FreeBSD users to
call ORA and ask them what books they have on FreeBSD.  ORA like
other companies go by what they think the demand is.  Since most of
the books they have directly apply to FreeBSD, I think it gets lost
in the shuffle.  Mentioning the request by name should help, I think.

a thought - I wonder if anyone would take the time to get the current
genre of ORA books and post a kind of errata for FreeBSD users.  It
would be nice ...

ken