Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:36:59 +0200
From:      Felix Deichmann <f.dei@web.de>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD SCSI <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SCB trouble on SMP machine with AHC

Nate Lawson wrote:
> Are you
> sure you don't have an ATA controller on board or somewhere that is also
> using that irq?

There is an ATA controller onboard (Intel 430 NX chipset), but I have
definitely disabled it in the BIOS. The Siemens board also only assignes
IRQs 14 and 15 if the ATA controller is disabled.

BTW, I have now updated the firmware of the SCSI disks (Quantum Capella)
to the lastest version I could find on the net. No change whatsoever.

Regards

Felix