Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:11:53 +1000
From:      "Andrew Kozak" <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        <DavidJohnson@Siemens.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:

--------------Boundary-00=_TNOIG6G0000000000000

Hiya Talbot=0D
=0D
I had the exact same experience. It turned out to be the video driver I w=
as
using. I was advised to try the VESA driver in the config file, and that
seemed to work for me. I would agree with David Johnson - command line is
the best way to config, I never could get that gui interface working
properly anyhow :).=0D
=0D
Andrew Kozak =0D
 =0D