Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:14:37 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <rootman22@home.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Simple (possibly stupid) question

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded from 4.2-RELEASE
to 4.4-STABLE and I understand this process quite well now.

I'm still a newbie at this and this might be a stupid question but..

If I've taken the steps here:

http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/cvsup.html

..and I run /usr/local/bin/cvsrun each week,

do I need to do this:

http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/mw.html

..each time, after running cvsrun?

I've read through the handbook/FAQ a bunch of times, searched
the archives and the web and so far, haven't found anything that
confirms this.

Thanks

Joe