Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 1995 15:09:13 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Minutes of the Thursday, April 13th core team meeting in Berkeley.

> I gave you my model: Two releases per year, possibly two bug fix
> releases per year, a plea not to push stuff out in a panic, and a new
> request which is to keep the volunteers appraised of what is going on.

No disrespect intended, but such a model I could have gotten by
looking at the first two pages of a DEC internal project memo.  These
are are good general points, granted, but they don't quite provide the
level of detail I'm looking for.  People genuinely interested in
helping me to hash out the kind of operations document I have in mind,
contact me via private email.  I'll send you some of my preliminary
notes.

					Jordan