Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:35:21 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, David Shanes <dshanes@personalogic.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: Your Article "Freeware: The Heart & Soul of the Internet"

At 12:36 AM 4/10/98 -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:

>So how about it  Brett, can you help or one of your buddies ?

Sure! I've had jobs where I've written press releases before, and
I'm confident that I can write releases that journalists will use
(since I am one myself).

After that, though, we'll need to deal with another issue. As my
high school biology teacher once quipped, "Every man has enough
genetic material to impregnate every woman on the planet. It's a,
er, distribution problem."

The same is true of press releases. Getting and maintaining a good
list of press contacts -- and mailing, FAXing, or e-mailing them
regularly, would be key to the effort.

--Brett