Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 02:28:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        phk@critter.tfs.com, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current is looking more stable these days..?

 * Not necessary - we're mostly just trying to test the base bits here
 * with the snapshots..  Once we get further along in 2.2's development
 * cycle, perhaps we can talk about updating ports! :)

Well, the ports tree is already operating under -current, so the tree
itself should be ok.  However, the massive number of missing packages
may going to cause the user some confusion.  Maybe you can add a
warning at the top of the package installation screen?

Satoshi