Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 17:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, ps@FreeBSD.ORG, peter@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pipe fix for -stable

   Done!  The 'rpipe = wpipe = NULL' fix applies to more then
   just PIPE_NODIRECT pipes.

					-Matt

:Hi, I realized that I've got some patches backlogged for the pipe
:code in -stable.  It fixes certain out of memory panics (but only
:when PIPE_NODIRECT is set).  I'd really like to MFC my fixes however
:I've got a flight to NYC in a couple of hours and my access to
:-stable will be limited for the next week.
:
:So... anyone want to give:
:  http://people.freebsd.org/~alfred/sys_pipe.c
:a test drive under -stable and possibly commit it?
:
:It really ought to go in if it's correct, obviously it could
:use some review as well.
:
:thanks,
:--