Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:28:13 -0500
From:      Branson Matheson <Branson.Matheson@FergInc.com>
To:        marcin@v-m.com
Cc:        freebsd <isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Runnig FIND

On Wed, Nov 19, 1997 at 12:23:22PM -0600, Marcin Pasek wrote:
> Everynight at the same time there is a FIND command that is runned
> somehow..and I have no idea how and who is runnig it...

 Everynight at the same time there is a cronjob that is probably
 running it.. to find an idea of who/what/how/and why .. try reading
 the manpage on crontab and running as root 'crontab -l' to see what
 it is.

 Next time include some more information.. this question is rather
 useless. Information should be like when, What the find is doing,
 what version of the OS you are running, etc...

  -branson

Branson Matheson       	        " If you are falling off of a mountain,
Unix System Administrator         You may as well try to fly."
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.           - Delenn, Mimbari Ambassador
           ( $statements = <BRANSON> ) !~ /Corporate Opinion/;