Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:56:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Strange behaviour of a box.

How is the alignment of adapter cards to the fasten-down point on the
case? I had a box which would spontaneously reboot and it turned out that
I was wrenching down a PCI adapter in a way that bowed the card slightly
(because I had a really cheap case and on top of that didn't do a good job
installing the MB.)

When I resolved that situation (by shimming the piece on the case that
meets the card attachement point) the cards attached better and the
same hardware became RockSolid...

-Chris