Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:34:51 +0000
From:      "Makaveli The Don" <eazy927@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I Need Details To Dual Boot Windows XP and FreeBSD

How do I dual boot windows xp and FreeBSD? Can someone give me a detailed
explanation of steps to take?

I have a 40gig hard drive. I don't want to destroy my current installation
until I have the details down.  I eventually don't mind destroying my
current installation of windows XP.

So far, this is what I have figured out:
1. Fdisk the hard drive to destroy current installation.
2. Install windows XP on a 20gig hard drive (or however much I choose).
3. Install FreeBSD...

That's all I know.

I need the details for the rest, such as:  when I get to the FreeBSD
bootloader options what do I choose?

Basically, as much information (details) as you can provide I would greatly
appreciate.

Thank you very much.

-Bishop