Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 02:09:07 +0100
From:      "Scott Taggart" <scott_t@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        "Kal Torak" <kaltorak@quake.com.au>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ICQ with NAT problems

ICQ works fine with me. I'm running normal ICQ on windows going through a
natd gateway on my FreeBSD 4.4 machine to the internet, I experience no
disconnections whatsoever

No... file transfers don't seem to work through ICQ over nat but let's face
it.... that isn't really a loss is it ;-)

Rgds.
Scott Taggart