Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 19:53:05 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux as a Mozilla total reference platform

We can try that tactic however I think that many alternative OS
are going to want to jump in the bandwagon so the question
that PC manufacturers are  going to ask is which alternative OS
should be bundled with Win98?  -- my take on that venue is that
most likely Linux will win due to its current popularity :(

At this stage , the best tactic is to block Win98 to force
the industry to think about alternatives OSes -- stated
differently : If we can managed to block Win98 , the penalty for
monopolistic behavior is too high for PC manufacturers to ignore.

	Regards,
	Amancio