Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:05:33 +0100
From:      "Daniel A." <ldrada@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New host and apache?

Just yesterday, I decided that I would move over my domain to use it
with my home server.
So I did all the DNS-related stuff, and it worked fine.
But, to change the host on the server was not so easy.

After doing this:
hostname shizlit.info
edit /etc/hosts to reflect changes
--snip etc/hosts--
::1                     localhost.shizlit.info localhost
127.0.0.1               localhost.shizlit.info localhost
192.168.0.2             mooh.shizlit.info mooh
192.168.0.2             mooh.shizlit.info.
---snip end /etc/hosts--

Whenever I try to run the httpd (Apache 1.3.34), it exits with the
following error:
httpd in free(): error: junk pointer, too high to make sense

However, if I comment the lines "AddModule mod_php5.c" and "LoadModule
php5_module        libexec/apache/libphp5.so" in httpd.conf, the
server starts just fine.
I've tried rebuilding php5 and it's extensions from ports.

Could anyone tell me how to do this right?