Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 23:44:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ben Black <black@zen.cypher.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Alex Belits <abelits@phobos.illtel.denver.co.us>, Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@consys.com>, pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cluster Computing in BSD

from reading the MOSIX docs it seems it *is* totally transparent and that
was one of their primary goals.  MOSIX migrates processes mased on
resource use and handles connecting STDIN, STDOUT, and other resources
back to the "home node".  when a process is migrated, nobody should
notice anything but better performance.

b3n