Date:      Mon, 08 Jun 1998 23:05:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
Cc:        Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>, magus@xmission.com, freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hello?

Well, before we do anything, we should decide if the mozilla.org
team's releasing of their CVS repository makes it even worth keeping
our own copy around anymore.  If the answer is "no", I'll reclaim a
lot of space on bento by nuking it.  If the answer is "yes", we need
to have a pretty good explanation for why we're balkanizing things.

- Jordan