Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:44:01 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

At 10:03 PM 4/13/99 -0700, Gregory Sutter wrote:

>Brett, I think we all liked it better after you said this:

>>After pondering, silently, what to do about the attitudes I've seen
>>expressed on this list, I've decided that I'd best save my time,
>>bandwidth, and effort by resigning from it.

Yes, I'm sure you were very proud of yourself and patted yourself
on the back for having quelled dissent. No critical thinking allowed
here!

>Unfortunately, that only lasted about two weeks, and now you're back.

No, I'm not "back." I resigned from the advocacy list and still am
not on it. You are seeing my messages on that list only because it is
a cross-posted topic.

--Brett Glass