Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:53:15 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD  help - dial version

Thanks Doug.

I'm pretty sure that my configuration is not being
saved anywhere though.  Part of the problem is saving
my device configuration- another part is the kernel
config screen popping up.  It's no use to me taking
the Kernel config screen away unless my settings are
saved somewhere else (and being loaded at boot time).
I won't be able to use my hardware otherwise!
The PicoBSD splash screen says that the Kernel config
screen will come up first time.  Maybe if I can save
my settings somehow it won't come up anymore?

Cheers,
Paul

--- Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu> wrote: > On