Date:      Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:10:12 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD direction/Damonnews article

"G. Adam Stanislav" wrote:

> Have you considered porting it yourself?

Yes, but it's GPL'd and not critical for my interests, so I decided to
pursue other, more interesting, things.

I also considered porting spice-ng, but the new maintainers are so
vicious about GPLing it that I decided to collect patches for the old
spice. I guessed then, that if someone was really interested in
spice-ng he/she would port it. No one has: the old spice and sceptre
are good choices and have basicly the same features.

    Pedro.