Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 1997 07:52:35 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        vas@vas.tsu.tomsk.su
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP problems.

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Victor A. Sudakov wrote:

> Joshua Fielden wrote:
>
> > They all seem to end up saying "talk to your ISP" but my ISP will not
> > deal with anyone running any sort of U*ix system. Anyone got any ideas?
>
> I have seen many messages of this kind recently. Is it a new fashion in
> internet service providing or do those providers receive money from Bill
> Gates?

I certainly don't receive money from Bill :-)

Thing is, with larger ISPs, the clueful unix people are usually the
administrators, and are generally kept *AWAY* from user support.
The droids DOING user support dont know anything about unix, and so .. :)

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would