Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 1996 23:01:17 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org (Frank Durda IV)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sup%d is broken - I agree

> I must also report similar problems:
> [details of sup2..supn dysfunction elided]

Well, I'm glad you're reporting them, that's all I can really say.
Truly!  I think that central resources should be flagged ASAP when
broken and people should take Extra Special Care in making sure they
run right, just as we jump up and down and run around in paniced
circles whenever freefall starts having problems.  We might not fix
things right away, but we certainly manage to look busy! :-)

Any suggestions on promoting and facilitating this level of
reliability?  Would an `admin' mailing list for all FreeBSD.ORG
related resources help, or would it merely turn into a source of
unwanted messages for admins who already get too much mail?  It
certainly doesn't seem like such reports should be sent to hackers,
anyway.  There's too much traffic there.

					Jordan