Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:22:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Success: Quake 3 DemoTest under FreeBSD with RIVA TNT too!

I am curious how much of this can be simplified by using xfree86
3.9.16?  For me it compiles out of the box on freebsd (even with gcc
2.95.2) and comes with GLX etc.  It was a slight challenge to trick ports
into using whatever "native" 3d stuff there was instead of software but I
did manage to get glclock working.  I was using a g200 and a 4m pci
mystique with dualhead under X and I could tell hardware acceleration was
working because glclock would just smear up when I moved it over to the
monitor without hardware 3d. :) Anyone know if G400 is supported at least
as well in any aspects? (GLX and dualhead support)